18 year old boy build B2C platform for Artists to sell and buy paintings and Craft work.


Smit Patel 18 year old boy, founder of PORTRAY

What is PORTRAY? 

Portray is a example of B2C platform , where Artists can do business by selling there paintings and other Craft work suitable for Home, Library and Office. And consumer can buy there products as per desire, and thus saves both time and energy. 

It was oct 2019 when I visited my family friend, He is an Artist and paintings made by him is utterly a Phenomenal , but Fail to sell it in market due to lack of Marketing and Awareness, so i just keep thinking on it as not just him but many other artists would suffer same as there ability gets recessive, due to lack of proper platform and by ideating on it, I came to conclusion that b2c model would be possible solution of this and to found PORTRAY came in my mind! And I think that's how it start forming!


But being as average student it was almost unfeasible to me in dec 2019, as I was in 12th science, but desire in me was alive and as soon as I completed my board I made a plan to create that and thus with help of my friends I contacted many artists and as whole india was in state of dormancy due to lockdown I luckily get time to found this in month of April. Now we are eligible to deliver any order across india.


Post a Comment

0 Comments