Sanjukta Mallick build platform where kids can equally be fit, happy and healthy and also make friends from all around the country.



I am Sanjukta Mallick , 19 years old and a student of St. Joseph’s College Bangalore . I started this journey 3 months ago when I realised that being healthy is so much important for basic survival. We always had and have a lot of options for men and women but no body talks about kids when it comes to fitness and being healthy. In this pandemic the kids are suffering the most as schools and tuitions are closed so they don’t get the option to be active and do physical activities. I decided to make a platform where kids can equally be fit , happy and healthy and also make friends from all around the country . I’ve started online fitness classes for kids where we have interactive sessions , exercises and fun activities. We’ve kids from all around India and are a family of 50 kids so far.



©Copyright Fame 2021.



Post a Comment

0 Comments