Mahalakshmi Ganesan ,an artisan and craftswomen, energetic passion follower. Never tired art and craft maker.



I am Mahalakshmi G an autodidact, eager in learning new things, daughter of a great man GANESAN who has studied only till 5th grade ,capable of doing all sorts of work by himself  and shines beautiful with his hard work. So, as my father and I love doing things myself ( handmade and self made).

 I started making art and crafts from school. I’m valued for making things immedietly, if I have a thought of making my art/craft. I couldn’t stop doing it even how old I became and how busy I was in my life. Because, I realized that, "This is where I connect to my heart".

I had a great dream of becoming a Doctor, but due to circumstances had to drop it and entered into engineering field.  Completed my bachelor's degree successfully, I joined a reputed multinational company Cognizant technology Soln. I am an IT employee by profession and artist & craft maker by passion.

I’m known for an ARTISAN, I do drawing, painting(glass, cloth, bottle, wood, wall, pot),mandala art ,warli art ,dot painting, doodler,crafts making, personalized gifts making, pebble art, nail art,microartist, quilling, terracotta, thread jewellery, calligraphy, stitching, designing dresses, aari work, mehendi art, embroidery, saree drapist, and so curious to do more.

My entrepreneurial journey started as a small business during my college days in 2014. I began with drawings, paintings and making card to friends who asked  for to gift their loved ones. Eventually began with putting in more effort  and time into making big scrapbooks, jewelry, dolls, etc. Now, I have extended my work by including some homemade natural products into it.

I hear these from everyone around me telling "OMG","WOW NICE  MAHA”... So that motivated me and I planned to create an ID & name for my business as WOWNICEMYMA and OMG (which also tells Oh it’s Mahalakshmi Ganessan’s works). Follow me on my Instagram page @wownicemyma.

I am so happy for following my hobbies and passion with much effort. Thanks to my parents, my sister and one good heart for encouraging and supporting to do all these, and thanks to my well wishers for all the good praising words and finally to the haters whom had made me more self-confident with your jealous showers. 
OMG is what has been  thought, hardworked, well tested, spent,worked ,experienced ,dreamed, yesterday ; for a beautiful outcome like this TODAY..!!! 

© Fame 2020.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi am College friend of maha
    I seen her passionate works from my college days...
    If you people need natural home made products ...or an organic lover do follow her in insta ....
    According to the customers wish the soaps are made....love you dr and keep moving forward !!!��

    ReplyDelete