Kanika Jindal creates DIY Tutorials and ideas of Upcycling our daily waste into beautiful Home Decor products.



I am a Fashion Designer by profession with about 8years of experience, former Design Manager at one of India’s leading Women Tuswear Brand- “W”. Decided to switch from a stable corporate career to a Lifestyle where I am taking steps towards a better future, a greener planet. This all started with the alarming Pollution Levels in my city, Delhi, when we all had started experiencing its adverse affects on our day-to-day lives and health, which made me question myself, “Being a Fashion Designer, am I doing anything to stop it?” Having true insights of how this FAST FASHION Business works, I know what makes Fashion the 2nd most Polluting Industry in the World. This Lockdown gave me ample time to sit back and think how I could put my creative expertise to some use for contributing towards Sustainability.

So in April,2020 I started my IG Handle:- @kan_i_kare  and Youtube Channel:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJkHB529Jt8qbQApVXqVYw

where I share all my #bestoutofwaste DIY Tutorials and ideas of Upcycling our daily waste into beautiful Home Decor products and encouraging people to adapt into new thought process in their lifestyle, bring a small change which could make big difference when we all join hands to do our very little bit. I majorly focus on Plastic waste like Polybags, Plastic Bottles, Food Packaging n Wrappers, Used Plastic Containers etc. as Plastic proves to be the #1 in creating Polluting as 76% of it ends up as trash. 
So guys, lets do something about it before it gets too late for us to have a stable and a peaceful life because what we will give to the world is going to come back to us someday!!
.
. -Kanika Jindal
 founder- @kan_i_kare

Post a Comment

0 Comments