Vikramjeet Sharma | Founder - Le Florence Weddings India' - The managing and executing destination weddings pan India



Vikramjeet Sharma: A great believer in the law of karma and synchronicity of the universe! 

Born and brought up in Delhi, I finished my schooling and enrolled for Bachelors in journalism and mass communication. That’s where the interest in event management originated. I ended up reading Philip Kotler’s books and a bunch of others on event management. After that initial spark was ignited, it was almost as if the Universe instructed and wanted me to pursue a career in Events and weddings, an old and trusted friend, discussed and spoke about her keen interest in event management and we almost instantaneously decided to join hands, along with another partner; and did some decent amount of work for a couple of years. We sure did a few mistakes but overall it was quite an enlightening and a learning experience. 

Post my first business association got dissolved due to one of the partners parting ways and moving out of town, I decided to get into jobs in the same field for a while to gain as much experience as I could, and learn all the essential intricacies, all the while trying to incorporate myself and learn the corporate culture. I worked at a couple of places over four years in the quest to gain more knowledge, experience and build a strong network.

With more than enough experience and confidence now, I began my venture 'Le Florence Weddings India'. In a span of 3 years of it’s existence, Le Florence Weddings has shown an exponential growth in managing and executing destination weddings pan India and soon foraying global with international destinations too. Our expertise and forte is primarily into weddings, although we do handle a limited number of corporate events too for a handful of confirmed clients every year. 

I have recently re-established my family business of real estate “Karvee Buildtech India” in the lockdown period and successfully managed to crack and grab a deal of complete interior and exterior makeover of a new under construction building in Defence Colony, however wedding planning is my primary passion in life. 

Anyone looking to reach out to us can find us at: @leflorenceweddings and @vikramjeet_sharma or call us at +918882692082

Post a Comment

0 Comments