Real life journey of CA fail to Entrepreneur Akash Chaudhary | Founder- Fundyouloan



I have always been an above-average student. And that made me want to become a Chartered Accountant. Initially, I started with a boost but by the time I reached the final exam, I had met my saturation point. I was tired of trying again and again and I decided to show some courage and accept the reality.

I completed my post-graduation and after leaving CA, my father suggested me to study a bank-related course. I researched and discovered a Diploma course in banking and management. I completed the course and for my Internship, I got an opportunity to work in a private company. It was a start-up so I was filled with responsibilities but I could learn a lot from it. I learned the In and out of banking, I made contacts with many key people of the banks, etc..

Later, I got an opportunity to work in a private company in the Loan department. The department had just begun when I joined it. As an enthusiastic person, I worked really hard, even on weekends and Over time, the company grew really well and made a lot of money. I was getting a good salary as well but at the end of the day, I knew that the fruit of all my hard work is been eaten by someone else.

I Knew I had a huge potential in me to make it happen. I was waiting for the right time to leave. The right time according to me was to gain complete experience. Finally, I left my job. I knew it was a risk but the bigger the risk, the bigger will be the reward.

I had told my idea to my colleagues and two of them, Mr. Gautam and Ms. Tanisha, decided to join me in the Start-up.

Our company name is Fund You Loan. Our initial days were tough. We had to start from scratch but we were all determined and in a few months, we were back on track.

I made some good money in a year’s time. I even bought myself a car recently and now I see how my life connected all the dots. I failed to become a CA but that didn’t stop me from becoming successful in life.

I have always told myself to never settle for anything. If you can make it huge, then you must make it!.

. Founder - Fundyouloan

Post a Comment

0 Comments