Ratika Khandelwal | Founder - Roooted India - Yoga, Gardening and Health.



Ratika said,
I started page ROOOTED INDIA on Insta last year in September. Initially, it was my gate-away from academic life, which wasn’t going fine. During that hard time, plants were my go- to friends. Seeing them grow everyday gave me more hope and courage. I started reading a lot about them online and filled my home with plants in and out and I even started with vegetable gardening. This process of being with plants again built my confidence and I decided to shift my career to something in which I believed since my school days- YOGA. Gardening opened my path to Yoga. Recently, I have done certified yoga trainer course from a renowned institution and now, plan to study further in it.

Also, my page ROOOTED INDIA will soon be moving from only gardening content to Yoga, gardening and health content. It has been hardly 7-8 months on Insta but the journey has been so good. Taking my dream further, I also started my YouTube channel ‘Ratika Khandelwal’. 

Trust me, it is difficult to change your career in mid 20s, people start having doubts on you even your family lose trust in you but still there are so many people who support you and believe in you and I can’t be nothing but thankful to those people and grateful to universe for bringing this thing in my life. 

©Fame

Post a Comment

0 Comments