Nancy Mishra | Founder - Socialvilla - A digital marketing platform




Hello Everyone.

A year back, I wasn't into entrepreneurship and business.. But destiny somehow let you meet your passion if you're willing to find it. .

This is what happened with me as well. I was preparing for my CAT exam but due to some issue I couldn't able to complete my preparation. 

I got depressed that what should I do now with my career?Then a friend of mine said "let's start a business". I became worried that how could I start a business with almost zero money. I researched a lot on YouTube about Businesses. I started listening many entrepreneurs. .

Then, I decided to start an Ecommerce business but that idea was flopped. And after 6months, I again started a business which is "Digital Marketing".. And this idea has given me more success than before.. But I'm still learning during this journey.. So... My final word to all is-" You should never stop dreaming at all, just hustle hard".

- Nancy Misra 
 Founder - Socialvilla

© Fame 2020.

Post a Comment

0 Comments