Chandrasekhar Naydu | Founder Agriculture Facts India - The new emerging source of knowledge in Agriculturalist.



Agriculture Facts India:- This is not just a page this new emerging source of knowledge in Agriculturalist.

Chandrasekhar said, One day a friend of mine requested me to create an agricultural channel for him on YouTube. When I made her YouTube channel, Then a few weeks later I got a curiosity in my mind that I should do something new and different.

Then I started this page on 14 February 2018. Initially, I could not understand anything, what to post, what not, what to tell people, when I did not understand anything, I took a photo of the Agricultural News from the newspaper and start posting. I noticed that the follower's number did not increase, I was a little bit disappointed. One day, I felt that I needed to try something new. Because people have already read this news in the newspaper.

Then I learned to make posts from YouTube and keep posting on my Instagram page. Within a week, I found on my Instagram followers are increasing day by day and also the quality of my post improved. As followers grew, I decided to post only interesting, unique and authentic facts on my page. I took the help of books, friends, news and internet. And I still do the same today. 

A six month of my beginning, I was gain 10k followers and currently, 48.4k people are following @AGRICULTUREFACTS.INDIA.

Post a Comment

0 Comments