Vishavjeet Jakhar | Artist



A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat , determination and hardwork.

Well i was into art since childhood. It has been a constant throughout my life but I never gave it the importance it needed untill last year when I lost my father. Art was the only thing that holder me together so that's why I decided to give it a go.  I started this page on 1 January 2020 and has been using the page to showcase my work n accepting orders related to art such as wall , fabric, acrylic painting..n many more creative stuff that I m capable of doing.... I m still exploring my capabilities n to my surprise every day brings a new idea.

I m an agriculture student. just completed my graduation n now going for higher education in my field.


© Fame 2020.

Post a Comment

0 Comments