Akshaya Gowada | Founder - Sihi chocolaterie - Chocolate and Cacao brand.



Readying to become an entrepreneur was a bunch of small little ideas and years of constant learning. But becoming one to me was an overnight thing that was literally just an inspirational conversation. I had an idea, a farmer who needed help all I needed was to figure out a customer. That’s how it all began in 2017 when I started to work on the idea. It almost took me a year before that idea came into life as working business. .

The farmer remains the very core of our Philisophy and our business. It was to cut short the reach of a farmer to a consumer that made us start Sihi. So today if you’re consuming one of our products, you can be extremely proud that you’re impacting the farmer through Sihi. There is no other A, B or C in between you and the farmer. .
.
We make Chocolate and Cacao from Happy Trees exclusively for Chefs at home and in big kitchens.

  Founder-Sihichocolaterie

Post a Comment

0 Comments