Aadesh Chauhan a Digital Creator who also does Film Making. Ex Co founder of an Event Management Firm, and an E commerce platform.



I started my journey when I was 16 was working at a BPO to pay for my College fees, after that I co founded an  Event Management Firm, and an E commerce platform (terminated) which used to sell Men/Women's accessories.

As an Engineer I was asked by my parents to do a job and I also wanted to gain experience in the corporate sector of working under someone - I worked at Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd. as an Asst. Manager - Business for 2+ years and now I own a Video Production Business since Business was something that I always wanted to do.

I am a Filmmaker, Content Strategist, and a YouTube Channel Manager, particularly specializing in End-to-End Video Production & designing Content Strategies. I also have an eponymous Youtube Channel, where I publish my own short movies on topics ranging from positivity, motivation, life subjects to cinematic travel vlogs and B rolls. Previously, I have also contributed my skill sets to Rohan Chaubey, India's most followed Growth Hacker. Apart from this, I have also created and edited videos for fitness influencers.

- Aadesh Chauhan   (Digital creator)

Post a Comment

0 Comments